Common Sense Coaching For Busy Minds
I work with both men and women to show them how they can have an easier life, creating the success and results that matter to them most, without having to stress or obsess about it!
My style of coaching is friendly, down to earth and light-hearted, and the principles behind my approach are grounded in logic and common sense.
Coaching fees are £250 a month, which give you access to two private sessions a month, via video call, as well as WhatsApp audio support, and tailored recommendations to further resources i.e. books, articles, and podcast episodes.
Stay for as long or as little as you like with a one month notice period.
(VAT at 20% will be added from 1st April 2019)
Is This You?
Here are some reasons you might consider coaching...
- You struggle with depression or burnout, and want to understand how to break the cycle.
- You have some good business ideas you want to implement but there's anxiety, self-doubt and overwhelm about getting going.
- You often experience stress, worry, and a busy mind and would like to find calmer ways of approaching life, work or relationships.
- You want to achieve a healthy lifestyle, but can't get going with a consistent routine to see any sustainable results.
- You're a new parent and crave some peace, from struggling to cope with the lack of sleep, the pace of life, change in identity, and extreme moods.
- You want some help to deal with post-natal depression and/or anxiety (Dads included here, too).
- You're not sleeping well, and it's affecting your enjoyment of, and effectiveness in life.
- You're at a crossroads in life and know you have some big decisions to make, but can't get clear on how to move forward - and need some help getting clarity.
“I felt different: about everything. It's like the most obvious thing in the world is right in front of you, but you can't see it, and then suddenly it becomes clear and you wonder how on earth you didn't see it before. As well as those sudden clarity moments, it's also very grounding and confidence boosting – something entrepreneurs often need a healthy dollop of along their journey! Learning to listen and trust in your own wisdom for your life is very empowering. ”
Founder of The Little Creative Workshop
“Sarah is incredibly supportive, encouraging and non-judgemental. I particularly loved how she didn't allow me to frame anything as a "failure", and was very focused on highlighting the positives, which I think is really important for those of us who hold ourselves to often too-high standards.”
Founder of Selling From The Heart
“Sarah is a fantastic support for any entrepreneur who is looking to get over mental, business performance or emotional blocks. What I liked about working with Sarah is that she understands entrepreneurs so well and her support is fully solution focused, helping you work constructively towards what you want to achieve, rather than delving into why you feel "damaged" or unable to breakthrough your own barriers. Superbly helpful!”
The Geek Whisperer
“I cannot recommend Sarah enough. My sessions with her were invaluable and although I cannot distinctively say when my outlook changed, they have had a significant impact on me and my business. My thought processes are different and I am able to look forward with a much more positive vibe. She managed to unlock the blocks that were holding me back and I feel excited for the future. Thanks so much Sarah you have made an enormous difference to my business and personal life.”
Founder of The Umbrella Tree
“After just one session with Sarah I felt a huge sense of relief. I came to our call feeling confused and uncertain about where to take my business. Sarah helped me to shift my perspective so that rather than reverting to my default position of thinking my way out of the uncertainty, I can tune into - and trust - my own inner wisdom. As well as some real gems of insight to help keep my mindset in check, I also came away with practical advice that will ensure I continue to move forward in my business. Thank you Sarah! ”
Founder of BettyLou