Exclusive One to One Coaching
Common Sense Coaching For Busy Minds
Hi, I'm Sarah Swanton, and I'm a mindset and wellbeing coach. I enjoy working with both men and women who want to have an easier time in life, creating the success and results that matter to them, without having to stress or obsess about it!
People describe my style of coaching as friendly, down to earth and light-hearted; and the principles behind my approach are grounded in practicality, logic and common sense.
Is this you? Reasons you might consider coaching...
- You struggle with frequent depression or burnout, and you've tried everything; you want to finally understand how to break this cycle.
- You've got some great business ideas you but there's so much anxiety and self-doubt getting in the way; you need a break-through.
- You're stressed out, busy, and overwhelmed and need to find a calmer way of approaching work or your relationships.
- You want a healthier lifestyle, but can't seem to get a consistent routine in place.
- You're a new parent struggling to cope with lack of sleep, pace of life, change in identity, and mood swings - you crave some inner-peace!
- You've been diagnosed with post-natal depression and/or anxiety (Dads included here, too) and need some help in feeling like *you* again.
- You're not sleeping well, and it's affecting your enjoyment of, and effectiveness, in life.
- You're at a crossroads in life and have some big decisions to make, but can't seem to move forward - you could really do with some clarity.
My coaching fees are £250 a month, giving you access to two private sessions a month via video call, as well as email support (or WhatsApp audio), and personalised recommendations to further resources i.e. books, articles, and podcast episodes.
You can stay for as long or as little as you like, with just a one month notice period to cancel.
Please note, I coach between the hours of 10am and 4pm UK time.
“I felt different: about everything. It's like the most obvious thing in the world is right in front of you, but you can't see it, and then suddenly it becomes clear and you wonder how on earth you didn't see it before. As well as those sudden clarity moments, it's also very grounding and confidence boosting – something entrepreneurs often need a healthy dollop of along their journey! Learning to listen and trust in your own wisdom for your life is very empowering. ”
Founder of The Little Creative Workshop
“Sarah is incredibly supportive, encouraging and non-judgemental. I particularly loved how she didn't allow me to frame anything as a "failure", and was very focused on highlighting the positives, which I think is really important for those of us who hold ourselves to often too-high standards.”
Founder of Selling From The Heart
“Sarah is a fantastic support for any entrepreneur who is looking to get over mental, business performance or emotional blocks. What I liked about working with Sarah is that she understands entrepreneurs so well and her support is fully solution focused, helping you work constructively towards what you want to achieve, rather than delving into why you feel "damaged" or unable to breakthrough your own barriers. Superbly helpful!”
The Geek Whisperer
“I cannot recommend Sarah enough. My sessions with her were invaluable and although I cannot distinctively say when my outlook changed, they have had a significant impact on me and my business. My thought processes are different and I am able to look forward with a much more positive vibe. She managed to unlock the blocks that were holding me back and I feel excited for the future. Thanks so much Sarah you have made an enormous difference to my business and personal life.”
Founder of The Umbrella Tree
“After just one session with Sarah I felt a huge sense of relief. I came to our call feeling confused and uncertain about where to take my business. Sarah helped me to shift my perspective so that rather than reverting to my default position of thinking my way out of the uncertainty, I can tune into - and trust - my own inner wisdom. As well as some real gems of insight to help keep my mindset in check, I also came away with practical advice that will ensure I continue to move forward in my business. Thank you Sarah! ”
Founder of BettyLou