I just want an easier life, is that too much to ask?
No, it's not too much to ask.
In fact, I want to ask you a question...What would success look like to you?
- Working fewer hours, with more time for a life outside of work?
- Having a healthier body, whether that means losing a few pounds or managing a health condition?
- Finally getting that business off the ground?
- Having a loving, gentle, and kind relationship with your partner?
- Being able to speak to a group of people without feeling scared?
- Something else perhaps?
...and what gets in the way of that?
Do you get the sense that the way you've been going about it, isn't working? If the answer is yes, I know it's not from a lack of effort. (In fact, I bet it feels like you've tried everything, right?)
Well, maybe not...
Two years ago, (quite by accident) I came across an insightful understanding of how the mind works, that literally changed the lens through which I saw the world. This was after 10 years of studying and working in the world of personal development, but this trumped everything!
Not only that, but I saw how it could change the lens for other people too (not just some but all humans - 7.7 billion of us!).
It turns out there are just two valuable things in this world a human being can know, that will fundamentally improve their experience and quality of life (no matter what their circumstances).
Your mind only works one way: inside>out
You have an inbuilt design for success
...and the implications of seeing that insightfully, for yourself, are life changing - from the inside out.
- A clearer, calmer mind regardless of what's happening around you;
- Problems just don't look like problems in quite the same way - you notice your resilience working for you much more;
- More compassion, tolerance, and patience for other people and what they are up against - you become more open-minded;
- A deep sense of connection with others;
- Able to bounce back from setbacks much more quickly.
"I just feel much more relaxed, I definitely stress less than I did before and I feel more present - without the worry of the future or the past. I feel liberated of my fears and unhelpful thoughts." (Vendulka Battais)
The Effortless Path To Success Programme (starts 12th Feb 2019) will show you how you can create the success and results that matter to you, in a way that feels easier, lighter, and even fun; and it doesn't matter what your circumstances are, this goes much further upstream than that.
And in the spirit of things feeling easy, there are no tools, techniques or strategies to try and learn here. Just a willingness to listen and engage with an open and curious mind and you'll be amazed how things can change incredibly quickly without even trying. (I know, sounds weird right?!)
Hope you can join us!
P.S This is not just for entrepreneurs; this is for anyone who's ever muttered (or even shouted) the words "surely life has to be easier than this?" So if you're thinking of someone this may be useful for, please do forward on to them.